CAREERS @ Performance WorX
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR EMPLOYMENT AT PERFORMANCE WORX:
Bachelors Degree in Your Teaching/Performing Field (We will consider those nearing completion of Bachelors Study if demonstrated performance/teaching Capabilities are evident.)
Demonstrated ability to Perform and Lead in Performance in Your Desired Field.
- Desire to Perform and to teach young and developing artists and a demonstrated ability to do so.
- Ability to work closely with a TEAM of like professionals and to participate in events at PWX.
- Desire to contribute to the Long-Term Artistic Life of the Pine Belt and South Mississippi.
- Desire to EARN an income commensurate with your Dedication, Education, and Career Preparation!
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES OF TEACHERS AT PERFORMANCE WORX:
Has a passion for Students
The ability to set goals with Students to encourage growth and achievement
- The ability to use available technology to enhance learning
- The ability to implement a variety of techniques and styles
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate to Students, Parents, Staff, etc,
- Is energetic, creative, organized, flexible, patient, collaborative, prepared, teachable!
Performance WorX seeks faculty in ALL areas of Music, Acting, and Dance Instruction. If you'd like to explore opportunities with us, feel free to respond on the form below call us at 601.336.5313, or send us your resume to info@PerformanceWorX.org. We look forward to getting to know you!!
Performance WorX is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to a program of affirmative action in order to fulfill that policy. The Company will accordingly recruit and hire into all positions the most qualified persons in light of job-related requirements, and applicants and employees shall be treated in employment matters without regard to unlawful criteria including race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, positive HIV-related blood test results, status as a disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, genetic information, or gender identity or expression, as these terms are defined under applicable law, or any other factor or characteristic protected by law.